BIRLEY WITH UPPER HILL – PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
Councillors are duly summoned to attend the next Meeting of the Parish Council to be held on Tuesday 12th September 2017 at 7.00pm in Conference Room, The Bush Inn HR4 8EH
1. To Receive Apologies for Absence.
2. To Approve Minutes of the Annual Parish Council Meeting held on Tuesday 9th May 2017.
3. To Receive Declarations of Interest and Applications for Dispensations.
4. To Receive Reports from:
4.1 Ward Councillor M Cooper.
4.2 Westhope Common Management Committee Cllr I Stokes.
5. Open Time – To Note Matters Raised by Local Residents Relevant to the Parish.
6. To Receive the Clerks Report, General Updates and Note the Information Sheet.
7.1 To Receive a Report from RFO.
7.2 To Consider the following Payments:
7.2.1 Payments Made since the Last Meeting – see Info sheet.
7.2.2 Outstanding Payments – see Info Sheet.
7.3 To Comment on the Proposed Budget for 2018/19.
8. Planning Matters:
8.1 To Note Comments made on Planning Applications:
171781 – Birley Hill Cottage, Bush Bank HR4 8EN (replacement of agricultural barn).
172371 – Avalon, Bush Bank HR4 8EN (erection of a garage).
8.2 To Receive Planning Decisions.
9. Highway Matters:
9.1 To Receive any Issues for Herefordshire Highways.
10. To Raise Items for the next Scheduled Parish Council Meeting [No Discussion].
11. To Confirm the Date of the next scheduled Parish Council Meeting.